Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Can't Keep My Hands Off My Butt!!

Tomorrow morning I will be getting up early to get my butt on the smoker! It is supposed to rain, but my brother is here so I have to smoke him a butt!! I figure the 8 pound butt will take about 10 hours....so I picked up an extra 18 pack of 16 ounce beers tonight! I have to get up at 6:30 AM to get the butt on but that is ok....it is so worth the sweet smokey hotness of a nice juicy butt in my mouth! I will post more tomorrow...but I have to drink some beers tonight! New rub coming tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with that juicy butt Scott :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran, whenever you want to come this way and taste my butt let me know...you are always welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Scotty! Fran sent me the link to your blog and I love it! Cute name! ;) Have you ever heard of The Spice House here in Chicago? They have really fresh spices and rubs that are delish! I highly recommend "Back of the Yards" and "Milwaukee Avenue Seasoning"! It's worth having them shipped...you won't be sorry! www.thespicehouse.com I hope all is well with you. Added you to my favorites so I'll check back often! Take good care, Jena (Godfrey) Selph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome aboard Jena! Good to have you on the support list. Will be posting something new tonight!

    ReplyDelete